Wednesday, September 01, 2010

The 2010 Black Weblog Award Winner for 'Best LGBT Blog' Is...

Wow! TransGriot in the Judges' Category! The Skorpion Show won the popular vote.

The results for the 2010 Black Weblog Awards are up as Maurice promised at 12 noon EDT today and I was shocked to see that I was the Judges' Vote winner.

It's even sweeter because I was up against two previous winners in Rod 2.0 and Pam's House Blend and the award comes from my own people.

Hmm..don't and won't know how the voting went in the 'Best LGBT Blog' category, but didn't do much promotion of it, either. Oh well, there's always 2011 assuming I'm blessed to get a finalist nod next year.

Once again, thanks to everyone who voted for TransGriot and thanks to the Black Weblog Award judges who chose my blog over some stiff competition.

And we now return you to your regularly scheduled TransGriot blog posts

No comments: