Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Tale Of Two Responses To Hurricane Sandy

If you needed any more evidence as to the vast chasm of difference between President Obama and Mitt Romney, all you needed to observe as prima facie evidence of it was their reactions and responses to Hurricane Sandy.

When the POTUS was asked how this would effect the election next week, President Obama responded with, “I am not worried at this point about the impact on the election, I am worried about the impact on families, I am worried about the impact on first responders, I am worried about the impact on our economy, and on transportation. The election will take care of itself next week.”




Mitt Romney on the other hand,  finished up his speech during an Ohio campaign stop by asking people to help their fellow Americans on the Atlantic coast. He said that not only are the people on the Atlantic coast counting on Ohio, but people in the entire nation are counting on Ohio. Because if Ohio votes me in as President, my guess is that I will be the next President of the United States.


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
You guessed wrong Mittens.   Guess you forgot since you're suffering from Stage 3 Romnesia that you proposed during a GOP debate to kill FEMA or privatize it.

No comments: