Monday, June 11, 2012

Welcome New TransGriot Readers!

During my highly enjoyable time at Netroots Nation I was pleased and proud to meet not only some of my blogging heroes and sheroes, but people who are toiling away whose names aren't known yet in their local communities doing what they can do to make life better for all of us.

Some of them are just now becoming aware of TransGriot, started reading it during the conference, told me how much they liked what I had to say on many issues and appreciated most of all the unapologetic chococentric point of view I have about issues inside and outside the TBLG community.

Some have even begun putting links to TransGriot on their own blogs and I'm reciprocating to those who do so in my own blog link list which frankly needs a makeover.

So for those of you just discovering my electronic cyberhome, welcome.   Check out the over 5500 post that I've written over the last six years.  Some might make you laugh, others will make you cry when you read them.  Others will piss you off while others will enlighten, educate and empower you. 

I also thank you longtime TransGriot readers as well for being there and reading me for all these years and you also let me know at Netroots Nation 2012 how much you love and appreciate my writing. 

But TransGriot is basically designed with one purpose in mind, and that is to get you to critically think about trans issues and see them from a different perspective.

No comments: