Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Leaving On A Jet Plane-For Providence

Moni is headed to IAH and hopping on a plane later this afternoon bound for Providence, RI and Netroots Nation 2012.

It's not only the first time since 2000 I'm taking a United flight out of IAH, but the first time I've been on the airline since the merger.  It's also the first time I've been to Providence or the state of Rhode Island. 

I've been to western Massachusetts twice and flown into Hartford, Connecticut a few times but that's the extent of my travel forays into the New England states. 


I'm excited to finally be heading up there for my first Netroots Nation conference and be in the house with liberal-progressive activists from all over the country.  I'm also eagerly looking forward to the panel discussion I'm taking part in on June 8 with Jillian, Jennifer, Autumn and Jos along with meeting and interacting with many of my fellow bloggers while I'm up there. 

The panel discussion I'm taking part in on June 8 will be webcast live and you can  follow it from the Netroots Nation website at http://www.netrootsnation.org/nn12/streaming/


See y'all in a few hours airline family and Netroots Nation attendees.

No comments: