Friday, August 27, 2010

1.5 Million Hits!

Thanks to you loyal TransGriot readers I reached another milestone.

At 10:54 PM CDT the 1.5 millionth visitor surfed over to my blog since I installed the hit counter on January 17, 2007.

That's a lot of people from around the planet checking out what I'm writing about on this humble little blog. I deeply appreciate y'all taking time out of your precious day to do so.

I also appreciate those of you who love what I do so much that from time to time you hit the DONATE button and drop precious change out of your purses and wallets to do so.

I work hard to keep TransGriot fresh, relevant, topical, entertaining and informative, and many of you have expressed over the years not only how much you like this blog, but appreciate my efforts.

Now that the 1.5 million hit milestone has been passed, on to the next one thanks to you TransGriot readers.

2 million hits, here I come!

No comments: