Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Again, Eh!

Today is Thanksgiving Day for my Canadian readers and my homegirls in Newfoundland and Ontario. I wanted to take a moment and show y'all some love as you folks spend this day with family and friends.

Hope you've had a great year (know they did in Winnipeg now they have their beloved Jets back) and you have plenty of delicious food to eat with all the trimmings on your holiday table.

Today is also a day we take stock of our blessings, and even though I won't get to do that over a turkey until next month, one of the blessings I'm thankful for is the enduring friendship of Renee and Paula.  I'm also thankful to all of you who spend your valuable websurfing time in the Great White North and elsewhere around the world perusing my blog.     

Thank you for showing me the love, and Happy Thanksgiving to you!. 

No comments: