Saturday, October 01, 2011

TransGriot's NFL Picks-Week 4

I had a great week in Washington DC at OUT on the Hill and the CBCF-ALC but a disastrous one for me in picking NFL games after going 12-4 in Week 2

And yeah, not a happy camper about that either.  

I went 8-8 and that was by the skin of my teeth. I had to sweat out the Steelers-Colts and Redskins-Cowboys game results just to avoid a losing week.

Michael Watts had a better Week 3 than I did at 10-6. 

The road to NFL prognosticating redemption starts today.   I have to treat last week like a cornerback who gets toasted on a deep touchdown ball and forget about it.  

Mr. Watts, don't get too happy.  This is a long season and you will have a bad week sooner or later.. Mine just came early.    Mike's Week 4 picks are here

Time to focus on Week 4   Home team is in bold print and the team I'm picking to win the game is to the left.

Week 3 record  8-8
TransGriot overall record  29-19

Sunday October 2

12 Noon Games

New Orleans over Jacksonville
Minnesota over Kansas City
Chicago over Carolina
Tennessee over Cleveland
Houston over Pittsburgh
Philadelphia over San Francisco
Washington over St Louis
Buffalo over Cincinnati
Dallas over Detroit 

3 PM Games

NY Giants over Arizona
Atlanta over Seattle
Green Bay over Denver
New England over Oakland
San Diego over Miami

Sunday Night Game
NY Jets over Baltimore

Monday, October 3
Tampa Bay over Indianapolis

No comments: