Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Moni Does Dallas Soon

Moni's going to be in Dallas, TX March 13-17 for the second annual Black Transmen, Inc Conference at the Hilton Doubletree Dallas-Campbell Center

The person who will be given the honor and pleasure of doing one of the keynote speeches for this event will be a certain IFGE Trinity Award winning blogger y'all all know and love.    

I'll get to see one of my fave transmen in the community in the person of Kylar Broadus, who will be following in Louis Mitchell's capable footsteps in giving the 2013 BTMI keynote address. 

It's also the first time I'll be doing a keynote speech inside the borders of the Lone Star State, and it'll ironically be on the opposite end of I-45 from my hometown.  

Go figure.  I hope you peeps in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex come check it out.

I'm looking forward to it and will do my best to give you Black Transmen, Inc. Conference attendees a speech worthy of the event.

See y'all in Dallas March 13-17!
 

No comments: