Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Coming Monday, The 3rd Annual TransGriot African-American Trans History Quiz

Two years ago I started compiling a Black trans history quiz on this blog after getting a little perturbed over my observation that Black transpeople were being erased and marginalized in  LGBT compiled quizzes that were heavy on the LG end of the community.

Since Black History Month starts this Friday, it's time for me to post my latest incarnation of the TransGriot African-American Trans History Quiz as a reminder that Black transpeople did (and still are) making history today in all the communities we intersect and interact with.  

As per usual, it's an open Internet test and some of the answers are buried in my TransGriot posts.

Once I post it on Monday I'll give you a few days to ponder it before I post the answers at midnight Central time on Thursday.    And yes, some of the 25 questions you'll get will be true or false and multiple choice ones.

Just to give you a taste of what you're going to get Monday, I'll post the links to the previous quizzes.

The First Annual TransGriot African-American Trans History Quiz

The 2nd Annual TransGriot African-American Trans History Quiz



TransGriot Note:  Photo is of trans model Tracy Africa Norman during a photo shoot.

No comments: