Friday, April 01, 2011

I'm Joining The New Black Panthers

After this bull feces that went down in Maryland, I'm still disturbed over the fact that my people are the ones taking the brunt of the anti-trans discrimination and casualties, and angry over the fact that the leadership ranks of this community resemble a Republican Party convention.

I have concluded that there is only one option left open for me in order to get my people the trans civil rights coverage they deserve.

I have decided to join the New Black Panther Party and fight the white oppression in the trans community with their help.  

Yes, I know this will come as a shock to many of you who I have known for decades and fought side by side with against our foes in the Religious Right and the GL oppressors.    But too many of you then flip the script and become the oppressors yourselves.     I'm tired of it, others are tired of it, and today will be the day when we stop that noise

I will be getting rid of my slave name soon and there will be other changes to come as I go to war against the forces that are keeping my people from reaching their greatness and their potential.

And before you peeps start sending hate e-mail, check the date at the top of the post..

No comments: