Thursday, September 24, 2009

Uof L Pride Events with Calpernia and Andrea

For my TransGriot readers who are on or near the U of L campus, I'll be back on your side of Da Ville later today for the Pride Week LGBT Alumni Reception starting at 5 PM EDT. Calpernia Addams and Andrea James will be delivering their Pride keynote speech at 7 PM EDT tonight.

Some of you expressed dismay that you missed my panel discussion Tuesday, so you get another opportunity to meet with me and chat about whatever issues you have on your minds for the next few hours.

Y'all can't miss me. I'll be the stylish dressed statuesque sistah in the room.

Looking forward to chatting with y'all. If you say hi, you may even get a shout out in my next TransGriot post.

See y'all at the University Club at 5 PM and Humanities 100 at 7 PM EDT.

No comments: