Sunday, March 01, 2009

Tami's Blog Talk Radio Podcast

I love reading the What Tami Said blog, and I've been dying to have a chance to join in the conversation on her Blog Talk Radio show. Sometimes I'd remember too late it was podcast day after the conversation had ended, other times I'd run across posted shows on interesting topics or featuring peeps I wanted to hear.

With a timely reminder from Renee it was on and popping today. With the topic being WOC bloggers in the feminist blogosphere, couldn't let that one slide and made sure I listened and called in.

It was so much fun being part of today's show in which Tami, Professor Tracey of Aunt Jemima's Revenge, Renee of Womanist Musings, Faith of Acts of Faith and myself along with Black Sea Goat from Black Sapience just kept telling it like it T-I-S is about various subjects in the blogosphere and how they impact WOC.

It was a wonderful conversation which probably needs to be continued within the AfroSpear, the Afrosphere and other blogosphere venues as well.

If you wish to hear it, Tami has now posted the podcast for your listening pleasure, so check it out at your earliest convenience. As a matter of fact, if you have some time on Sunday afternoons from 4-5 PM EST, tune in. Her next show is scheduled for March 15.

2 comments:

Tami said...

That was a blast!

Thanks for being a part of the conversation, Monica. And thanks for the link love. I was just saying over at Faith's blog that I want to do it AGAIN. If you ever have ideas for a podcast topic, shoot me an e-mail. I'm down for it.

Monica Roberts said...

Done Tami!