Sunday, March 15, 2009

Podcast Up

The podcast that I took part in yesterday with Renee, Frau Sally Benz and Brownfemipower is now up and ready for your listening pleasure at Blogtalkradio.

Thanks to Frau Sally Benz and Brownfemipower for an interesting discussion.

As for the announcement I made as part of the show, Renee asked me to be a co-host and I accepted, so every two weeks Renee and I will be talking about some interesting topics with people inside and outside the Blogosphere.

The next show will take place on March 28 at 4 PM EDT, so check it out.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Congrats on the new show. The first episode was great. Like I said over a Renee's space, I hate that I couldn't listen live this time. Count me in for the next go round.

Monica Roberts said...

And I love your show as well. Anytime you need me for commentary on various issues, just shoot me an e-mail.