Sunday, March 01, 2009

500,000 Hits!

TransGriot has passed another milestone in its growth as of 5:25 PM EST. Today I had my 500,000th hit since I placed my hit counter on the blog back on January 17, 2007!

While I'm proud of that fact, the bottom line is that it couldn't have been accomplished without those of you around the world who use your valuable web surfing time to slide over here and see what I have to offer on this blog.

It's nice to know that you appreciate the hard work I put in to make this an entertaining and informative blog as well not only on transgender issues, but my viewpoint and analysis on the news events of the day as well.

Thanks for stopping by, it's deeply appreciated. Now on to the next milestone!

8 comments:

planet trans said...

Congratulations Monica!

AJ Plaid said...

::applause::

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Renee said...

Congratulations Monica. I know that this is just the beginning.

Stacy Hackenberg said...

Wow! What a huge milestone! Congrats!

Go Go Jo Jo said...

Congrats!

Monica Roberts said...

Thanks for the love everybody!