Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why No Michele Bachmann In My Shut Up Fool Weekly Nominees?

Got an e-mail from one of my readers asking why I haven't included Michele Bachmann's name lately in some of my weekly nominations for TransGriot Shut Up Fool Awards consideration. 

What I began doing during Oscar Week in 2010 was retiring certain people because they say stuff so ignorant and stupid on a consistent basis, I give them a Shut Up Fool Lifetime Achievement Award and retired them from further consideration for the weekly awards unless they say or do something so breathtakingly stupid I just have to call them out on it.

Rush Limbaugh  won the inaugural Shut Up Fool Lifetime Achievement Award award in 2010 and during the 2011 Oscars I added five more people to that status.   One of them was FOX Noise commentator Gretchen Carlson's former babysitter, Rep. Michelle Bachmann (R-MN) .   

So unless she says or does something on the GOP campaign trail I just have to call her out on, I'll just let the other fools get their well deserved time in the Shut Up Fool Awards spotlight.



No comments: