Friday, December 31, 2010

Shut Up Fool! Awards-New Year's Eve Edition

This is the last day of 2010, and hope it has been somewhat of a good year for you TransGriot readers.  I know I've had my ups and downs this year.

But the flip of the calendar page from December to January is all I need and what I and other people are looking forward to.   The dawn of 2011 will hopefully bring that fresh start and new attitude that will lead to a fresh burst of energy and positive outlooks needed in our lives.

Five numbers plus a powerball won't hurt either.

At any rate, it's time for the last Shut Up fool weekly award for this year.    I'll be announcing the 2010 Shut Up Fool of the Year award winner later today.


I'm just going to get right to it for the last Shut Up Fool Award for 2010.  It goes to Tucker Carlson

While acting as a substitute host for Sean Hannity, he got the panties in a bunch over President Obama's call to Philadelphia Eagles owner Jeffery Lurie about Michael Vick.   Carlson parted his lips to say that Michael Vick needed to be executed for killing dogs 

"I'm a Christian," Carlson quipped mere days after the celebration of the birth of the Prince of Peace. "I've made mistakes myself, I believe fervently in second chances, but Michael Vick killed dogs, and he did in a heartless and cruel way. And I think, personally, he should've been executed for that. He wasn't, but the idea that the president of the United States would be getting behind someone who murdered dogs? Kind of beyond the pale."

You just showed people why your shows fail to stay on the air no matter how many times they give you second third and fourth chances to make them viable.  You got pwned on a regular basis on CNN's Crossfire by Carville, Begala, and every other liberal commentator you faced.   Jon Stewart eviscerated you on air as well back in 2004    

It's also people like you and the PETAoids who make POC's like me not give a crap about animal rights  issues when people who look like you make these extreme statements and show more love and respect for animals than you do human beings.   What pissed me off even more is you didn't stop there, you tried to use this non controversy to attack the POTUS.   

I'm going to enjoy watching NFL MVP candidate and starting QB for the NFC Michael Vick in the Pro Bowl next month.


Tucker Carlson, shut the HELL up, fool!     



No comments: