Saturday, December 11, 2010

GIEC Ship Sinking?

Well, it looks like the embattled ship that is GIEC may finally be sinking below the waves for good.

Things had been pretty quiet over there since my September GIEC expose posts went up on the blog with me and other people in the community asking some hard questions about the organization and its freefalling credibility in the Transosphere and the trans community..  .

Now that the ballyhooed Trans Strategy Conference they loudly trumpeted and pushed back twice didn't happen in October (big surprise), things have heated up on the GIEC front since the latest GIEC Fox News style press release a few days ago.

In case you missed it, it announced that a 'highly capable president' was taking over for the not so dynamic GIEC duo of the mysterious Kateryna Guinevere du Lac and Arianna Davis.

I received some e-mails earlier today from a source within GIEC that shed more light on some issues I and others raised a few months ago.     


The info's been coming fast and furiously, and when I get it sorted out and confirmed, I'll put it together and compile the post for y'all to peruse.






No comments: