Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Heading To Arizona

Yep, Moni's headed to the Grand Canyon State

Fear not loyal TransGriot readers, I'm headed to the southern end of it and I'm already in bed getting by beauty sleep for what promises to be a busy day.   

Tucson is my destination and I'm headed there for my speaking engagement at the University of Arizona later tonight at 7 PM MST.   Unlike my previous trips originating from H-town I'm leaving out of IAH for the first time in ten years. 

Sorry CAL family, got booked on USAirways for this trip  Will make it up to y'all and stop by Terminal C when I come back since I'm in the neighborhood.

If I get some time in between the tight travel schedule and the event to sit down in front of a computer and talk about it, you know I will. 

No comments: