Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fallon's Fighting In Chicago Soon!

In case you're wondering what the heck our MMA fighting sister is up to, she's been busy training for an upcoming fight in Chicago.

The 'Queen of Swords' is busy getting back in shape and honing her skills for an upcoming March 21 bout in the Windy City against 1-0 Heather Bassett 

The bout will be part of XFO 50, set to take place Friday, March 21, at the UIC Pavilion at 525 S. Racine Ave.for thosee of you in the Chicago metro area who want to attend the fight.  It's being billed as the "Biggest Night in XFO History" and the action starts at 6 PM CST.

And Fallon is excited to be a part of it. 


"I am so incredibly excited [to get] back in the cage, especially since this will be XFO MMA's 10th anniversary show," Fox said in a Windy City Times interview. "There's going to be lots of great fights on this card, including many of my teammates from the Chicagoland area fighting also, or cheering me on."

"This time I'll have the luxury of having my hometown fans and teammates behind me," said Fox, who added that she wants a strong LGBT fan base at the fight. "XFO MMA is an LGBT-friendly organization. I've been to many of their fights and always come away from them pleased, so this should be a good event for everyone who shows [up]."

If you live in the area, please consider doing exactly that.  

No comments: