Sunday, February 02, 2014

2013 TransGriot NFL Predictions-Super Bowl Sunday

I've been a little busy with Creating Change in my inside Loop 610 backyard, so it has been a nice distraction from all the Super Bowl XLVIII hoopla and coverage which was probably more intense because it was being played near one of our nation's media centers.

So when the Seattle Seahwks and Denver Broncos tangle in the first matchup of number one seeds from their respective conferences in a long time, who will emerge victorious? 

It's Denver's high octane offense versus Seattle's 'Legion of Boom' defense when this highly anticipated matchup kicks off later today. 

As to who I think is going to win it?   While I'm rooting for the Seahawks, my head says the team from the city that's hosting Creating Change 2015.

The Broncos to walk out of MetLife stadium with the Vince Lombardi trophy in their possession.     

TransGriot Note:  Okay 12th Man, Seattle spanked that azz 43-8.    I've had a rough 2013 NFL season picking games anyway that I'm ready to put in the rear view mirror.  Congrats to the Seahawks.

No comments: