Wednesday, June 01, 2011

2.5 Million Hits!

The milestones just keep on coming here at TransGriot.   As of 4:06 PM CDT today, according to the counter I installed on Martin Luther King Jr, Day on January 17, 2007  I've reached the 2.5 million hit mark!  .

Hmm, it's taking me less time to reach these milestones these days.  Seems like I just composed a post about passing the 2 million hit mark back in January and rocketing past the 1.5 million hit milestone back in August 2010.

As much as passing these growth milestones gives me a great sense of personal satisfaction in knowing that the hard work I put into this blog is appreciated, I'm still extremely cognizant of the fact that I can't do it without you loyal TransGriot readers who surf by here on a regular basis.

I can't thank you enough for spending your valuable web surfing time reading what I write about here on this blog.   Know I deeply appreciate that and appreciate the donations in the TransGriot Tip Jar as well, no matter what the amount unless they come from a certain Kentucky based blackface drag queen.
.

Thank you!    Now on to the 3 million hit mark.  





No comments: