Friday, January 28, 2011

2 Million Hits!

Another day, another milestone here at TransGriot.   Thanks to you loyal readers I reached the 2 million hit milestone as of  5:05 PM today.

Wow, I can't thank y'all enough for the support, the kind words letting me know how much you appreciate what I do here, my blogging peers who let me know on a regular basis how much I'm loved and respected in the blogosphere, the loyalty and even digging into your pockets and purses at times to contribute to help keep the blog going.

I deeply appreciate it.

I'm also exceedingly grateful for the love that my own African descended transpeeps show me as well.

I never forget that I represent you, the late Roberta Angela Dee and the best our community has to offer as well when I write here.  

Once again, thanks for continuing to surf by TransGriot, and now it's on to the next milestone.









No comments: