Friday, September 21, 2012

2012 Out On The Hill-Day 3 Schedule

Day 3 of Out On The Hill will be dawning in a few hours, and it's showtime at Out on the Hill for me and my fellow panelists today.   The CBCF-ALC will have their workshops and sessions from 8-5 PM today but I won't be there for them.

I'm part of the OOTH national town hall meeting that will run from  9:00-11:30 AM entitled Honoring and Protecting the lives of Black Trans Women.    It will be moderated by Laverne Cox and in addition to yours truly being on the panel, it also includes Rev.Carmarion Anderson, Valerie Spencer, Bali White, and

I get to do lunch and then from 2:30-4:30 PM for the second straight year the CBCF-ALC will have an NBJC sponsored forum entitled How The LGBT Equality Movement Has Impacted Black America and the Media Landscape.

Day 3 of Out on the Hill will conclude with an NBJC Board of Directors Reception

No comments: