Thursday, December 01, 2011

TransGriot's NFL Picks-Week 13

It's Thursday, and that means it's time for the TransGriot to reveal her NFL picks for Week 13 of the NFL season.
Week 12 wasn't too bad for me in terms of going 10-6.   Was the second consecutive week I got ten games correct, but I know I can and need to do better.

Hoping for the same with my local NFL franchise who lost another QB for the season and will go with rookie TJ  Yates for the rest of the season
Okay, y'all know how this works.   Mike's picks are here and dude, pay attention to the schedule this time.   Didn't notice until the day after Turkey Day when I was trying to compare our selections he didn't have the San Francisco-Baltimore game Thursday night game listed.  

I didn't get the Harbaugh Bowl right either so I missed an opportunity to pick up a game on him and Tampa Bay and Chicago didn't come through for me either.  .    

Team I'm picking to win is on the left with the home team in bold print.

Week 12 record 10-6
TransGriot Season Record  109-67

Week 13
Thursday, December 1

Philadelphia over Seattle

Sunday, December 4


Noon Games
Denver over Minnesota
Pittsburgh over Cincinnati
Tampa Bay over Carolina 
Chicago over Kansas City
NY Jets over Washington
Houston over Atlanta 
Oakland over Miami
New England over Indianapolis
Tennessee over Buffalo

3 PM Games
Baltimore over Cleveland
San Francisco over St Louis
Dallas over Arizona
Green Bay over NY Giants

Sunday Night Game
New Orleans over Detroit
Monday, December 5
San Diego over Jacksonville


No comments: