Saturday, December 17, 2011

Post Number 5000!

You're looking at another milestone post here on TransGriot.   It's number 5000 since I began compiling this blog on January 1, 2006.

With my 6th blogiversary coming up on New Year's Day I knew I had a lot to say about a wide variety of subjects besides what was going on in the trans community from an Afrocentric perspective, but little did I realize that I'd still be passionately writing about these issues and a lot more almost six years later.

I thank you loyal TransGriot readers who keep coming back here to read what I have to say, forward the links to your friends, and tell your friends and associates about my humble blog.   I also thank those of you who not only take the time to drop a little change in the TransGriot Tip Jar from time to time.

I'm also inspired by those of you who have e-mailed me and told me how much a post meant to you, inspired you, caused you to rethink drastic acts, or gave you the strength to look at yourselves in a whole new way.

Thanks you for coming to my cyberhome.    And now on to the next milestone.



No comments: