Thursday, December 08, 2011

TransGriot's NFL Picks-Week 14

Just like my fave NFL football squad, I had a great Week 13.  The Texans were busy beating the Falcons and I was just as busy getting my NFL picks correct. 

Didn't get off to a great start.  Seattle's been so inconsistent it's hard to get a read on them and I seem to be on the wrong side of their games when I pick them.  Finally gave in to Tebow mania and was rewarded with a win on that Denver-Minnesota game.

I definitely want to keep the positive momentum going into Week 14 and the remaining weeks of the NFL season, so let's get busy.. 

Y'all know how I roll in these prediction posts by now.  The team I'm picking to win the game will be on the left with the home team in bold print.   Mike Watts' picks will be here.  As for our season long prognostication battle I picked up ground on him after he surged to a lead on me 
 

Week 13 record 11-5. 
TransGriot Season Record  120-72

Week 14
Thursday, December 8
Pittsburgh over Cleveland

Sunday, December 11

Noon Games
Houston over Cincinnati
Atlanta over Carolina
Detroit over Minnesota
Tampa Bay over Jacksonville
Miami over Philadelphia
New England over Washington
New Orleans over Tennessee
Baltimore over Indianapolis
NY Jets over Kansas City

3 PM Games
San Francisco over Arizona
Denver over Chicago
San Diego over Buffalo
Green Bay over Oakland 

Sunday Night Game
Dallas over NY Giants

Monday, December 12
Seattle over St. Louis


No comments: