Saturday, December 17, 2011

1500 Posts This Year!

Even I didn't think I'd hit this milestone in terms of writing 1500 posts in a calendar year on this blog.  But I did it with a couple of weeks left to spare in 2011

There's been a lot going on this year and I've had time on my hands to talk about it.  And as you long time readers of TransGriot know, I have very definite opinions and thoughts about everything that is happening in the world around me.

There are some peeps who have a problem with me seeing things through my Afriocentric prism. 

And your problem with that would be?  

If people don't like the fact or are uncomfortable that I'm writing from a Black perspective, there are always other blogs you can visit that fit your point of view.  Mine since January 1, 2006 will be of, about and for Black transpeople and will unapologetically look at issues inside and outside this community as to how they affect us.

As I've been told repeatedly, it's a voice for a community that doesn't have one at times, and I'm proud to pick up the megaphone and shout until you hear us now.

On to the next milestone. 



No comments: