Thursday, September 20, 2012

2012 TransGriot NFL Picks-Week 3

Well TransGriot sports fans, even though I'm in RG3 country and handling my OUT on The Hill activist business, it's Thursday and the prognostication contest between myself and Michael Watts of the Michael's Rant blog continues.

Got off to a great Week 1 start for the season but precipitously fell off due to all the Week 2 games that didn't go quite the way I expected. 

But the good news is that even with an 8-8 record I still erased a two game deficit and Mike and I are tied again   Season is still early, but after two weeks I have a little better idea of which teams are headed in the direction of being playoff contenders and which ones will be competing for the number one pick.in the 2013 NFL Draft.   Week 3 will be another piece of that playoff and 2012 season narrative that is unfolding.

And yeah NFL, y'all need to settle the lockout with the NFL officials.

Enough jibber-jabber, on to my picks.  Mike's are here, mine will be in underlined bold print.

Last Week's records
TransGriot    8-8
Mike Watts  7-9
 
2012 Season Records
TransGriot    18-14
Mike Watts   18-14

Thursday, September 20
Giants at Panthers

Sunday, September 23
Buccaneers at Cowboys
Rams at Bears
49ers at Vikings
Lions at Titans
Bengals at Redskins
Chiefs at Saints
Jets at Dolphins
Bills at Browns
Jaguars at Colts

Afternoon Games
Eagles at Cardinals
Falcons at Chargers
Texans at Broncos
Steelers at Raiders

Sunday Night
Patriots at Ravens

Monday, September  24
Packers at Seahawks

No comments: