Monday, April 01, 2013

TransGriot To Debate Cathy Brennan At Smith College

I received an e-mail Friday afternoon from Cathy Brennan challenging me to a debate on the topic of the jacked up trans exclusionary admissions policies that kept Calliope Wong out of the elite women's school

I have accepted that debate challenge and we are finalizing the details and debate rules.   We have agreed on a location and it will take place on the Smith College campus in Northampton, Massachusetts.

Our gracious hosts at Smith College will be flying me up to participate in this important conversation about this issue.  I'm looking forward to it and vanquishing her on the debate stage. 

Home girl bit off more than she can chew in this one and I'm going to prove it when I eviscerate her weak azzed transphobic arguments for the whole world to see as soon as we can settle on a date and time that works with both our schedules.

Speaking of dates, check the one at the top of this post.  

April Fool!  I had to come up with something to keep up my annual TransGriot tradition of spoof posts, and thought this would do the trick.

Oh I would love to get her at a debate podium one on one.  But y'all know our  least favorite trans oppressor would never publicly debate me or ANY trans woman because she knows her positions are untenable and we'd intellectually chew her up and spit her out for breakfast.   She'd rather hide behind her computer terminal and fling transphobic insults all day.

But, we can dream, eh? 

2 comments:

Kristycat said...

Goddammit! My brain was already trying to figure out if I could afford to drive from Florida to Massachusetts, with an infant no less. So disappointed now... :P

Sabrina Samone said...

Go get her Monica