Friday, September 21, 2012

Shut Up Fool Awards-Moni's Owing Her Power Edition

As you've probably noticed as you perused the posts I've been putting up over the last few days I'm back inside I-495 and in full effect at the National Black Justice Coalition's third annual OUT on the Hill. 

I'm up here with my Black LGBT peeps sending the message that LGBT people includes Black LGBT people as well.  And since this event also is being held during the same time as the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's-Annual Legislative Conference, the same event that gets C-SPAN coverage, we also get to send the message to them that Black LGBT issues are also Black community issues.

Speaking of issues, let's segue into my usual Friday 'bidness' in terms of determining what fool, fools or group of fools will emerge with the coveted TransGriot Shut Up Fool Award.this week

I'm just going to cut straight to the winner this week.   Mitt Romney

The not ready for prime time wannabee player who isn't fit to sit in the Oval Office.  After being busted this week for confirming what many of us knew about his azzz a long time ago, he continued to in his zeal to do damage control to inflict further damage on his foundering campaign.

Mittens is also a prime ontender for the 2012 Shut Up Fool iof the Year award and probably a Lifetime Achievement one when I pass those out during Oscar Week 2013.

But first things first.   Mitt Romney, Shut Up Fool!

No comments: