Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Thanks For The Birthday Greetings Everyone!

Wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone one who showered me with love, cards, cash, a birthday meal, calls, e-mails, blog posts and Facebook birthday greetings.

It's been an emotional week, and having another birthday just added to it.

When I opened the birthday cards from the church and Maureen with the handwritten note inside about how I'd be missed, it set off another round of crying for me.

It really made my day a lot brighter to see the kind words, heartfelt comments, and birthday wishes from old friends and colleagues that in some cases didn't wait until 12:01 AM EST on May 4 to start sending good vibes my way.

As for what transpired today, in addition to picking up my repaired leather skirt, I did take part of the day to have a manicure and pedicure done at my nail shop and say 'happy trails' to everyone there.

Thanks again for taking the time out of your busy schedules and web surfing time to brighten up my birthday.

No comments: