Friday, May 07, 2010

Moni's Last Louisville Supper

At this moment I'm probably crying a little bit as I chill at my fave Louisville pizza place and enjoy a last meal with friends.

I fell in love with Impellizzeri's pizza before I moved up here at its old location.

It's also where Polar had his wedding rehearsal dinner back in 2004. They shut down for two years after that, then reopened in a new location on Bardstown Road a few blocks from Eastern Parkway.

The pizza and those garlic breadsticks dripping in butter are still there.

So if I was going to pick a place to have a last meal in town with my Louisville family, that's one of them. It has special significance for me, Polar and Dawn.

Besides, I already hit Kingfish on River Rd. two weeks ago and ate some 'Krispy Kracks' since they pulled out of the Houston market in 2006.

Well, until the next time.

No comments: