Thursday, September 19, 2013

'Game Face' Documentary

While catching up on all the backlogged messages I had on Facebook because of Computer Prime being in the shop, was excited to see I had one from Fallon Fox. 

She not only thanked me for my unwavering support of her back when she was getting all that Hateraid for coming out as a trans WMMA athlete, but sent me a link to a still in production documentary featuring her entitled Game Face that also has another of my fave people in Kye Allums in it.

Game Face tells the coming out stories of TBLG athletes before and after doing so and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished work when it comes out (pun intended).

Good luck 'Queen of Swords' in your upcoming October 12 CFA featherweight championship bout against Ashlee Evans-Smith and know I and your trans family will always be in your corner.

I'm also looking forward to meeting you in the near future.  

Here's the Game Face trailer featuring Fallon



No comments: