Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I've Voted-Now It's Your Turn


I've done my civic duty, now it's time for you to do yours. If you haven't voted, please do so.

If you need to know where your precinct is, click on this link



"There's no question that in the next thirty or forty years a Negro can also achieve the same position that my brother has as president of the United States, certainly within that period of time."

Robert F. Kennedy, May 1961




Depending on where you live, you'll have until 6 or 7 PM to cast your ballot. So let's do this. Get your vote on. There's history to be made today.

6 comments:

Queers United said...

vote like your life depends on it, because it does!

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hello there!!

History has been made!

The results are NOT yet tallied but it appears so far that Barack Hussein Obama is leading by a wide, wide margin overall....

Thanks to all in the transcommunity who were part of history being made!

Peace, blesssings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

genevieve said...

My wife and I voted this morning. The polling place was full.

helen_boyd said...

I've been thinking of you! We won! We won!! We won!!!

PinayTG said...

Congratulations to the United States of America for voting for change! I am weeping with joy for President Baack Obama!

Monica Roberts said...

Hey people,
What a night. ;)

I was stuck at work when the news came at 11 PM EST that Barack was our president elect.

I cried, and I'll be crying again January 20.