Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all you TransGriot readers in the States. You Canadian ones got y'all grub on last month ;).

We have a lot to be thankful for this year. In a few weeks our turkey of a president will be headed back to that pseudo ranch in Crawford and intelligence will reign in the White House once again.

I'm also relatively happy, healthy and gainfully employed.

A shout out to my favorite twins from my high school days Joslyn and Roslyn, who are celebrating the anniversaries of their 29th birthday today.

While I can't be with my family back home today, I do have my chosen family here in Da Ville I'll be breaking bread with and trying to call others as time and the Turkey Day festivities permit.

And, no, I'm not going anywhere near any mall or strip center on the Louisville metro area on Friday. Five years of working retail and getting up at 3 AM for those madhouse sales was enough.

Happy Thanksgiving TransGriot readers! Now go get your grub on and watch some football.

2 comments:

Go Go Jo Jo said...

I'm catching up on reading my blog list and I saw this post. I just had to mention that I am a twin named Jocelyn and my sister is Roselyn. And that just tripped me out. I hope your holiday were filled with fun and love.

Monica Roberts said...

Small world isn't it.

Did you happen to attend Jesse Jones as well? ;)