Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Janet Mock's New Book 'Surpassing Certainty' Out Today

Image result for surpassing certainty
The last time I spent some quality time with my amazing sis was when we were making history together last summer at Chautauqua Institute.   She was telling me about her latest book she was writing at the time as we waited to go on that historic amphitheater stage

That book she was telling about in the green room, Surpassing Certainty, goes on sale today and is available in hardcopy and e-book formats.  

The latest book picks up from where Redefining Realness left off and covers Janet's twenties and navigating college, the corporate world and trying to find her purpose and place in the world without a roadmap to guide her along the way.

I know I'm looking forward to reading it and getting my copy autographed by her the next time i get to spend quality time with her.

Best of luck Janet with Surpassing Certainty, and hope it is another New York Times Best Seller for you.  

No comments: