Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I'm In Beantown!

Lodging in Downtown Boston.Well after my nonstop flight up here and navigating Boston's T, I have finally made it to my home for the next two days. 

I'm checked in have a spectacular view from the 31st floor, have gotten the lay of the hotel and the route I'll need to take to the Hynes Convention Center that's close to the Back Bay hotel. 

Fenway Park is near here as well, but won't be watching the Red Sox play  even though they are on a homestand and play the Toronto Blue Jays tonight.

I did get up here just in time for another hatefest between them and the New York Skankees Yankees, but that series starts Friday.   

And I'm probably not going to have enough time on this in an out trip to check out the JFK Presidential Library.   Oh well, maybe next time.

At any rate, time for me to enjoy the view from this room, relax and get ready for this panel  that's happening tomorrow.   

   

No comments: