Saturday, February 05, 2011

Tracy's Reply To Teresa

TransGriot Note:  Guest post from Tracy Bumphus.


You're too funny and now I remember why I never involved myself in the political arena of the trans struggle. Typically I stand on the sidelines and work from the shadows to make change. Not write extra long essays accusing people of being out to get me. First what was the point in you mentioning my name in reference to the march to discredit me?

To answer to what you have accused me of. I merely said that I agreed with some of the comments that were made and you admitted yourself that not all the comments were bad. Being a friend does not mean that I agree with all of your views and that I must publically refrain from saying anything against or contrary to what you say.

I don't agree with your views on the whole transgender/transsexual debate. And I feel for you TRANSSEXUALS with the medical condition that you've had corrected through surgery. I feel sorry for you all (the ones fighting this battle to be separate and seen as more normal than the rest of us) that you went through all of these things to get your "MEDICAL CONDITION" "FIXED" and then you are still miserable, getting spooked and discriminated against as the rest of us creeps, freaks and tranny trash. I feel for you all that you became a "NORMAL FEMALE/TRANSSEXUAL" and not just a Transgender woman who obviously is not, and never wanted to be a woman because if we did we would get our penis inverted and surgically altered to be a vagina.

You challenged Arianna and fought till she gave up on GIEC and then couldn't handle the challenge so the best thing you could come up with is that she is in the shadows blocking your progress. You admit that you thought for sometime that GIEC was a failure so why bother trying to take over? I guess it made good essay material.

Listen I really don't want to be a part of your political bullshit so please I am asking you Transgender woman to Transsexual female keep my name (good or bad) out of your essays.and your mouth in general. With or without you and your cronies the movement shall go on.

The movement is for all people that fall under the Trans Umbrella and you and anyone not feeling that are welcomed to do as you've been doing, sitting around writing long and redundant essays.

When you are ready for real change not just talk and essays and attempts to further divide the tiny community that we are all a part of then you are welcomed to join us. If not good luck with getting recognized as normal because you have GRS and we don't.

Peace, Love, and Hairgrease.

See you somewhere in the struggle or on the sidelines cheering.

No comments: