Friday, October 26, 2018

Moni's Latest Radio Interviews

Image result for radio interview
During my time as an advocate, I've had the pleasure of doing numerous radio and podcast interviews for stations across the US and in Canada.   As someone who used to co-host a radio show on KPFT-FM in the late 90's early 2000's, I enjoy doing them. 

On Wednesday I had the interesting development of having two interviews scheduled on the same day.    One was with Genia Stevens at WORT-FM in Madison, WI during the noon CDT hour on A Public Affair.  The other was with Kristin Rowe-Finkbeiner's Breaking Through show later that evening at 7 PM CDT.

I have the link for the A Public Affair show, bit it hasn't been posted yet for the Breaking Through one.  When it becomes available, I'll post it here.

Here's the link for the interviews if you wish to check them out

A Public Affair- Madison


Breaking Through-

No comments: