Thursday, October 04, 2018

Moni's Being Honored Again With OutSmart Gayest and Greatest 2018 Awards

Image result for outsmart gayest and greatest 2018
My awards runneth over this month! 

 In addition to the upcoming CASN Birthday Brunch where I'm being honored along with other local kick butt Houston area advocates, I'm also being honored at this year's OutSmart Gayest and Greatest Awards

While I now write a monthly column for OutSmart entitled Unapologetically Trans, I wasn't a writer for them at the time these awards were chosen by a community vote.

This year I'm being honored with the Favorite Trans Community Hero one and the Favorite Local LGBTQ Blogger

I was a finalist for the Most Prominent Female LGBTQ Activist that went to Fran Watson, and Most Prominent Trans Activist that went to Alexis Melvin.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and I'll hopefully see y'all at the awards reception on October 17 from 5-8 PM CDT at JR's

No comments: