Thursday, March 07, 2013

Back Online People!

Hallelujah!    Have a new (to me) Dell Dimension 4800 desktop computer that arrived today while I was at the HISD school board meeting. 

I'm still working on getting it configured, getting used to the new mouse and having sound coming through my speakers once again, but who cares? 

I'm just happy to be back on line, and megathanks to Polar for the new TransGriot Computer Prime. 

I have had a lot of things going on I need to talk about, and nothing drives a writer crazier than not having the tools at hand to ply their craft.

What I'll do with the donations I've received so far is apply them to either a laptop or table that I can take on to road to blog with.    

All i care about right now is I'm back in the blogging biz and just in time for this week's Shut Up Fool award.

No comments: