Friday, March 13, 2015

Moni's In The Middle of #LGBTMedia15

Another week. another event as the TransGriot reps Houston and all the communities she intersects and interacts with once again at  the 6th annual LGBT Media Journalists Convening.

This year it returns to Philadelphia, and as I've mentioned in other posts you can follow the action on Twitter at #LGBTMedia15.

So looking forward to seeing everyone there, and yes, the annual post of me breaking #LGBTMedia15 down from my vantage point will be forthcoming.

And yeas, one thing I absolutely love about the Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel is the free WiFi so I can write , tweet to my hearts content.

But first I need some food.  Sleep can come later.

And judging from my perusal of  some of the tweets and Facebook posts, I'm not the only one excited to see everyone at #LGBTMedia15.

We actually will have one of our attendees in BiNet USA's Faith Cheltenham celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Will find out from her what birthday anniversary she is celebrating after she gets her birthday hug.

Now it's time for me to get ready for the welcoming reception.  At least I won't be locked out of the host hotel in the cold for at least an hour  like I was last year....

But stay tuned to this TransGriot station for the latest news and 411 buzz concerning this 2015 edition of the LGBT Media Journalists Convening.

No comments: