Thursday, March 05, 2015

Air Marshal Takes Flight To Washington Again

The Air Marshal is about to hop a flight in a few hours for my first 2015 trip to Washington DC for a TPOCC board meeting.  

This one is going to be an in and out trip in which the bulk of my time inside 1-495 is going to be spent tomorrow holed up in a hotel meeting room helping shape the course of the five year old Trans Persons of Color Coalition.

And I'm looking forward to doing that. 

What I'm not looking forward to is the much colder air that will be greeting me upon my arrival.

The original 7:35 AM non stop I was on canceled because of the snowstorm that's whacking the East Coast, so I won't have to get up at an ungodly hour to get to the airport for that flight because  I got rebooked to the next nonstop out of here.  

Now if a certain head of a local service org pops up at DCA to grab me after my arrival to show me their latest progress since my last visit, I won't complain, but already been booked on SuperShuttle.

See y'all in a few hours not so Chocolate City.

No comments: