Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Walking In Pumps Videos


This post is dedicated to Crys. You asked for in my previous post on the subject video of peeps walking in heels. Since you're one of my loyal readers, I went hunting for it on YouTube.

While there were some that fit the bill, some of it drifted into fetish territory. These three I found were instructional ones that I could put on the site that 'errbody' could view while at work.

Enjoy.


This ones from the LEGWORK video series, which is an exercise program that claims will not only improve the shape and tone of your legs, but will strengthen the inner core and help you walk sexy in heels.





3 comments:

crys said...

awwwwwwwww thank you so much friend!

now i have something to do on my lunch break - let me close my door and see what i can learn right quick! LOL

Monica Roberts said...

ROTFL.

Alright Crys. When I come home in June we're going to test your new found skills at one of the local clubs.

Gina said...

Um... the woman who's talking is totally scaring me! Don't give her a whip.