Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Moni Goes To City Hall Again!

I missed the fun last Tuesday, but I'm in the house for this week's Houston City Council public comment session that starts at 2 PM and may be just as contentious as the one last week.

Team Defend HERO will be in the house to insist our councilmembers keep the Houston Equal Rights Ordinance on the books.   They have until August 24, no thanks to a partisan Texas Republican Supreme Court order to either repeal the ordinance or put it on the ballot.

Well, I'll be there live tweeting it until it's time for me to speak, and the proceedings will also be televised and available via a live feed on HTV for those of you who wish to follow the action online.

Once again Team HERO and I will be in the Houston City Council champers to remind our city council leaders and the haters that discrimination's time in Houston has expired, and discrimination is bad for business.

No comments: