Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!

Another  January 1 has arrived for this space rock, and 2015 starts off for me personally with some major life changes.

For the first time since 1992 I start off a new year in my own place.  Been in it a little over two months now, but getting adjusted to my new neighborhood and the METRO bus grid and routes that flow through it.

And I've also been doing some hard solid thinking about the major difference between this New Year's Day and that one in 1992.

Well, some of y'all are probably partying , attending a New Year's Eve watch service or nervously glancing up at your ceilings hoping that Newtonian physics doesn't get proven once again as the fools with firearms shoot their guns and bullets in the air in a populated area.

I have some resolutions that I made I have every intention of keeping since they are all personal growth related.

However you celebrated the beginning of 2015, I hope and pray it's a fabulous one for all of us.



No comments: