Thursday, November 10, 2011

TransGriot's NFL Picks-Week 10

The NFL prognostication week for me and Mr. Watts starts earlier for the rest of the season. 

With the arrival of Week 10 it means that the NFL Network starts televising its Thursday night slate of cable only games.  We also have the traditional Thanksgiving games in Dallas and Detroit which will have playoff implications.

And I still have that one game lead on Mike but barely. I did get the Arizona-St Louis one right with a major assist thanks to Patrick Patterson's OT kickoff return to avoid a 7-7 record.

In terms of this pigskin prognostication battle I'm eager to redeem myself after slipping to a 8-6 record. I didn't listen to my intuition and choose the Dolphins who won their first game of the season against a flat KC team and almost changed my NY Jets-Buffalo pick before posting them. 


Got off to a great 6-1 start but went 2-3 in the afternoon games. The Sunday and Monday night games went 0-2.  A few plays in them either way would have made it a much better week.  

But I'm very happy with the play of my local NFL franchise.

That near miss with a .500 record in my Week 9 picks  is unacceptable after going 10-3 the previous week and it's time to see if I can get that perfect week or string together some consecutive ten win weeks.       .  

All the NFL squads will be at work so it's back to picking 16 games. Y'all know the drill.   Mike's picks are at this link. Team I'm picking to win the game on the left with home team in bold print.

Week 9 record 8-6
TransGriot Overall record  82-48

Week 10
Thursday, November 10
San Diego over Oakland

Sunday, November 13

Noon games 
New Orleans over Atlanta
Detroit over Chicago
Indianapolis over Jacksonville
Kansas City over Denver
Pittsburgh over Cincinnati
Carolina over Tennessee
Houston over Tampa Bay
Miami over Washington
St Louis over Cleveland
Buffalo over Dallas
Philadelphia over Arizona

3 PM Games
Baltimore over Seattle
San Francisco over NY Giants

Sunday Night Game
NY Jets over New England

Monday, November 14
Green Bay over Minnesota




No comments: