Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thanks Bryn Mawr!

Thanks to all the people who showed up at Thomas 224 for my speech and the dialogue we had afterward on trans issues.

It was the first time I'd ever set foot on a Seven Sisters campus, and it was wonderful getting to interact with the students, faculty, friends and allies.

Thanks for letting me know how much you appreciate what I do on TransGriot and the hospitality you showed me.

I also want to thank Women's Center director Nicole Matos and Nga Nguyen, a long list of people at Bryn Mawr and my home girl Dionne Stallworth for the several hours of Philly hospitality I got to spend with her. Too bad I can't be there for the panel discussion she's putting together on November 18 during TDOR week.

Despite the fact I forgot to keep up with a tradition I have of picking up a coffee mug from any school I do a speaking engagement at, I still had a wonderful day.

Thanks once again for the invitation, and I hope I have the honor and pleasure of gracing your campus again in the near future.

No comments: