Saturday, October 03, 2009

2009 NE Trans Pride March And Rally Today

I was one of the speakers at the inaugural event last year Northampton, MA and had a blast.

I got to enjoy the New England hospitality of some old friends, make some new ones, give a speech in front of 1000 people and squeeze in a side trip to the Basketball Hall Of Fame.

The flight home did get a little scary, though.

I was happy to hear that the second annual version of the NE Pride March and Rally will be taking place once again in Northampton as I write this.

It starts with an 11 AM march and ends with a rally that will conclude at 5 PM EDT

Two of the speakers on the program are my old friends Louis Mitchell and Ethan St. Pierre.

Hope y'all have some great (and cooler) weather for it, an even larger crowd and another successful event. Sorry I couldn't be there, but hope I am blessed to make it back in your neck of the woods next year.

No comments: