Monday, October 19, 2009

Gone To Bryn Mawr

Will be traveling all day to give my speech in the Thomas Library at 4 PM on the Bryn Mawr College campus in Bryn Mawr, PA.

My flight leaves Louisville at 5:50 AM EDT and I don't get back to Da Ville until 11:45 PM EDT, so as of midnight, the time I set this post to pop up, I'm getting my beauty sleep. (I love the auto post feature)

If I happen to find a computer on campus I can post from, I'll try to post some of my trip thoughts. If I don't, it's gonna have to wait until I get back to Da Ville.

Lord knows I'm going to have enough time on the flight back to write something.

So to the Bryn Mawr students, faculty and friends who will be there, looking forward to meeting y'all and having a thoughtful dialogue with you while I'm there.

No comments: